20 January 2015

Eating Out Like A Mafia at Signora Pasta

Signora Pasta
The Breeze 
Jalan Grand Boulevard
BSD Green Office Park
BSD City
South Tangerang

Everyone watches Godfather the Movie. I do too. And I always ask myself how it feels to be there and hang around the Italian gangsters. Well, maybe the nice Italian guys, ya. Honestly, I can not handle bad boys. LOL! 

That question is halfly answered when I receive a sudden invitation to try a new Italian restaurant named Signora Pasta.

The restaurant is located at the Breeze in Bumi Serpong Damai, Tangerang.








The Breeze is a big place where you can have an open air dining experience and a recreation area to have great pictures of you, your family and your friends. Yes, the area is also used by its visitors for taking pictures because of its beautiful location. It has man-made lake, chapel, fish pond, restaurants, and many more. You can even just take a walk there to burn the calories as it is quite a large area. So what do you think about the idea of eating a lot of food there and take a long walk at the Breeze to burn the food that you just eat there? Interesting! 

Let me move your attention to the Signora Pasta. I come to the restaurant with my friends and we are introduced to Pino, the Italian man who owns of the restaurant, and his wife, a nice lady from Palembang. One of my friends can speak Italian, so when she and Pino have their conversation in Italian, I feel like I am lost in Italy ;-D 

Sitting in Signora Pasta with my friends, I feel like a Bella Signora, a beautiful lady in Italian language, among the Mafia gangsters. Yeah! 

Are you ready for the list of food and drinks that we consume? Here we go! 


Signora Pizza
Pizza with tomato sauce, minced beef, smoked beef, bell pepper and mozarella cheese

and

Pizza Quatro Formaggi
Pizza with tomato sauce and four different cheese


Insalata Di Tonno
Tuna Salad 




Bruschetta
Farmer bread with fresh tomato




Spaghetti Al Pesto
Spaghetti with italian basil sauce and parmigiano cheese 




Fettucine Alla Diavola
Fettucine with mushroom, bell pepper and signora's pasta




Raviola Spinachi E Parmigiano
Ravioli with spinach and parmigiano cheese 




Scallone All' Aceto Balsamico
Fillet of beef served with mushroom in balsamic vinegar




Menta Piperita 
A drink with mint syrup, orange and soda water




All kinds of ice cream! 




These food and drinks are heaven for my belly! I can not give any special comments on one or two food and drinks that I consume because all the food and drinks are amazingly delicious! Pino says that everything is made by him, so he can keep the quality and the originality of their tastes. Fantastic! 

Pino can also sings! Yes, he has a small stage in his restaurant where he puts some musical instruments. And if you are lucky, you can find him there singing some Indonesian songs. And he sometimes translates some Indonesian songs to Italian language. Yes, he is a funny Italian man!




Oh by the way, do you remember when I start to talk about the Godfather? Well, you will find them in the pictures that Pino hangs in one of the walls there. Go find it before Pino takes it out :-D



Hope to see you again, Mr. and Mrs. Pino! 


Enjoy your meal, everyone!