22 September 2014

Types of My Yoga and Therapy


If you ask me what kind of yoga style I teach, I will definitely get confused to answer it. It is because I get so many influences from all my yoga teachers that I meet during my personal practices, and they teach the styles of Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Anusara, Jivamukti, Forrest Yoga, Acro Yoga, Purna Yoga and many more. Some of them teach Yoga with Pilates, Yoga with Hammock, Yoga with TRX, and many more. And I graduated from Energetics Yoga.

After 2 years of teaching yoga and giving therapy, I realize that it is not important for me to define what kind of yoga style I teach. What is most important for me is to define what kind of Yoga Class I teach in the Yoga Studios and what kind of Yoga Practice and Craniosacral Therapy clients that I handle in my private sessions.
In brief, the type of Yoga classes that I teach in the Yoga Studios are:
• Yoga for All Levels (Beginners, Advanced, Regulars)
• Prenatal Yoga
• Postnatal Yoga
• Yoga for special conditions: modifications for those who have menstruation, injuries, and limited movements
The type of Yoga clients that I handle in my Private Yoga Sessions are:
• After an accident (broken shoulder, broken spine)
• Cancer (breast, lung)
• Scoliosis
• Asthma
• Blood pressure problem
• Vertigo
• Obesity
• Pregnant women  
• After the birth condition
• Senior people
• Balance problem
• Fertility
• After surgery condition
And the type of Therapy clients that I treat in my Private Craniosacral Therapy are:
• Ear problem
• Stress
• Trauma
• Sleep disorder
• Blockages in the body
• Problem at chakras
The list above is not limited, and it is always possible for me to add some brand new type of yoga class, yoga clients, and therapy clients in my yoga business. I believe that I grow up each and every day, and I always believe in the new possibilities that come in my life. The world is big enough for my exploration and I am so ready to experience what the world gives me at any time when I am still alive.  
So if you need my assistance to help you with the problems I have mentioned above, or if you want to give me a chance to learn something new and gain new experience from your problems that I have not mentioned above, of course, all based from the yoga and therapy knowledge that I have, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
• Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/YogaWithAstrid
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/AstridYogini
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment