25 September 2014

Pinterest and Instagram for My Yoga

Sharing photographs or pictures is fun. I have been using the picture sharing media, like Instagram, Flickr & Tumblr, for quite sometimes. And I enjoy it! 

Recently, I thought about separating my yoga pictures into two categories, the yoga pictures from my private yoga class and the yoga pictures from my self yoga practice.

When I read many references from the social media and technology experts, their references go to Instagram and Pinterest.
Well, I have both Instagram and Pinterest, but I only use Instagram in regular basis, while I abandoned my Pinterest account.

So, I re-activated my Pinterest account and tried to dig what it can do more. Besides making pin from the pictures we want to share, Pinterest can share the link of the pin, and can share the pin to Twitter and Instagram.

Sadly, Pinterest can not edit the pictures. So, I still need to edit the pictures from the Line Camera tool and Photo application from my iPhone. Pinterest is not as simple as Instagram. But hey, let me give Pinterest a try! 

I decide to use Pinterest as the place for the pictures taken from my private yoga class, and to use Instagram as the place for the pictures taken from my self yoga practice. So Pinterest is for my yoga business, while Instagram is for the fun in my self yoga practice.

I do not know if this will work well or not, but I will give this idea a try! 

The link to my Pinterest is: http://www.pinterest.com/astridamalia/

The link to my Instagram is: http://instagram.com/astridamalia

For the explanation about what Instagram and other photo applications can do, you can go to my previous article at: http://astridamalia.blogspot.com/2014/07/photo-applications-on-my-iphone.html


Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment